Ideas to increase well-being
Margarita Tarragona is a psychologist, specialized in personal and relational transformation processes, such as coaching, consulting and psychotherapy. She integrates scientific findings on well-being from Positive Psychology with ways of working that are based on conversation and dialogue: collaborative, narrative and solution-focused practices.
Margarita has an outstanding career in psychology, both academic and applied. She is:
- Doctor in Psychology from the University of Chicago.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Co-founder of Grupo Campos Elíseos, a training center in psychotherapy and positive psychology in Mexico City.
- Visiting professor at various institutes and universities in the country and abroad.
- She is the author of numerous professional and popular publications.
Dra. Margarita Tarragona